2009年11月15日星期日

my memorable 21st birthday~

A BIG THANK YOU to XIN YAN & WEI WEI that they had planned so much & well for my birthday..reli touched and happy..of coz n my beloved frenz too..they came n celebrate with me and gave me a memorable nite..^^ like it very much and i wil smile whenever i tink bac..

Xin yan and wei wei prepared me 21 cups of king's mango sherbert ice cream-- my favourite..and DIY the wording -"HAPPY BIRTTDAY M Y [heart]" using choco chips..hehe.. sui lo..i like it very very much..*salute* thanks for being so creative and spending ur time and sum si on me..keke..

Then they cheat me go westlake..while we waiting for others cumin n listening to ah keong's story..i suddenly saw a car tat so familiar..'gold murano'..
"ei.." i said..
then everybody was like so nervous n keep on blockin my view..
"i tell ur boyfriend u look at other guy~" ah keong said..
"tat's my bf la"
haha..he came~~ OMG..damn surprise lo..coz he said he wont cum de ma
then y now appear at westlake..
he came n hold my hand..my gosh..he wear so nice n i jz...wear pyjamas..haha..*nt matched*
walking to his car n he open the car boot...*TOUCHED*
-Yogurt Cheesecake fr Secret Recipe with candles
-a bouquet of flowers: pink roses n lilies
-a gift box : inside is a crystal bracelet

my fren sang bday song again n my tears like wanna cum out but i tahan ler..if nt lak sei..haha

lastly, he gave me a tupperware inside with 2 red eggs which made by himself wor..haha..*老套* but romantic..i like it..hehe..

***********************THANK YOU***********************

tat's how i celebrate my 21st birthday..~a sweet & memorable one~

2 条评论:

  1. 但是你弄到我鼻酸酸咧..当时的情况你应该哭出来啊..将我们才有成就感嘛..哈哈。。

    回复删除
  2. 不能咧..哭出来好糗哦..会被他们笑死的啦..嘻嘻

    回复删除