2009年5月9日星期六

忙碌的星期六...

today when i wake up i ald know today wil be a busy day..

my mum going bac to JERAM-my grandma hse to celebrate her 72th birthday...i know that i need to settle my lunch by myself n tats y i date wei yan--no la..act i miss her also...^^ we go to jusco at 12 stg n d traffic is damn jam...especially d entrance of jj---because d car park ticket billing started ald...STUPID la..last time dun even nid to pay for d parking..now suddenly start to charge...wat kind of theory is tizzz??? arghh..sick of it...afta we find a parking (very hard), we go to STATION KOPITIAM tat recommended by xin yan..we feel weird lo..need to eat in front of so many ppl..somore we r d onli table eating there...i order d PAPRIK CHICKEN RICE..ermm... not bad lorr..buti cant finish it coz nt so hungry worrr...but d taste ok la...

afta billing, we decided to have a walk n i nearly go out of d place i met xin yan at d counter lorr...kaka..fate lorr..^.^ then we walk to Vincci coz i wan to buy d pair of earing tat i 看中.. unfortunately, my earing GONE d...sad lorr..but at last i buy jor a necklace..but still, SAD!!! with disappointment, we walk into JJ ladies fashion department...u know wat...i 又看中 3 shirt lorr.. 1 vest tat veli 'ying' ( i wear green singlet n d vest is in dark green-- wei yan said:" y like veli match u de? OO, ur wear today match la..." haha..reli fit lorr..but expensive worr..wait discount 1st..keke..another 1 is 针织衫 tat grey in color..quite nice oso with onli RM29..but din buy oso..coz bankrupt d;( last is 1 shirt tat i duno how to describe..but i like it..also..expensive..RM79.90 arr...wait discount oso..wei yan...we go jj buy it on 22/5 ya...@@

Afta shopping, i go hm prepared for tonight dinner with my grandma...need to go KAMPAR-- a place tat i ald familiar with n dun wish to go if nt necessary..keke..i dress myself n make a light make up..waiting for my bf cum take me & my sister..on d way, he tell me tat he wil going to "SHARK" --a club tat known as LALA HOME tonight with all his guy fren (meaning i hav to stay at hm on tiz saturday nite) At first i listen i m not happy lorr..honestly lar..nt bcoz he goes clubbing..is bcoz i hav to stay at hm n STUDY!!! hng..i oso wil get out soon on mon..carmen..we go clubbing ya!!keke..bac to topic...my face was shown unpleasure n he oso dun like i show tat kind of face n we start to show face to each other..when we reach there i know tat i shouldnt be like tat n i apologize to him..warh..he sumore show d LC face worr..gek sei me larr..

well...dinner start..n we started to chat with my family..i feel like long time din chat with my dad ald oo..sorry dad..u n me oso busy..i wil try to keep time for u..k?? afta we finish almost all d dishes, my bf asked for a bet..he wan me eat ONION (big piece 1) n i wan him eat CELERY (tat he hate)..DEAL..oh shit..when i chew d onion i regret lorr..damn smelly ( now even i brush my teeth d smell still there)..second bet cum up next.. i eat 青葱he eat 青椒..Fxxx...tiz is d 1st time tat i ate so much 青葱 in my life..n tiz wil be d last time!!damn hate it..i cant swallow n i slipt it out..(laughed by him lorr coz he finish all d 青椒 ma..) its d time for cake cutting lo.. a very nice fruit cake ..hehe..we sang bday song for my grandma n of coz enjoy d fruity cake with strawberry,kiwi,longan,peach & grape... *NICE*... u noe..me n my brother sister pakat to send a forward msg to our mum to wish her happy mother day..keke..her phone keep on ringging~~

finally ends d dinner n reached hm d...he is going to clubbing n me?? blogging over here n will start study soon..reli a tired day...hmm..enjoy oso larr...i love my family n frenss...muackss..

oh ya..before i end..i wish to wish my mum n all mother "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"


外婆,祝您福如东海,寿比南山!!



没有评论:

发表评论