2009年5月8日星期五

frist blog in eblogger..

keke..hello, this is my first blog in blogspot oo..i heard wei wei said frxxxxxxxx blog will be disappear if any problem occur..tats y i decided to open a brand new blog to keep my memory lorr..^^

tiz morning i wake up by my mum ler..she asked me to accompany her eat breakfast with her worr..8 stg hav to climb up d..we go YEE LOK to eat lerr..we order 阳春面 to share..n i can drink my favourite CHAM ICE...wahahaha!!! at there, mum talking alot about my grandma..how she show black face to all of us and keep on teasing my dad, uncle & aunty tat remove her chicken coop..my 姑丈even said:"拆她鸡寮好像拆她山坟酱!" wow..够力咯!! @@ aiks..adult de pasal we dun campur tangan lorr...lol

wahh..today veli song err..i go ipoh parade myself n shop for mother's day present...i walk around until d salesgirl oso recognize me ald lo..then onli i decided to buy a wallet for my mummy...then i shop for my own stuff lerr..i buy jor 1 ring with black rose, 1 makeup remover tissue, 1 lip gloss, 1 black eye shadow, 1 hairband, & 1 hairclip...& 2 dorayaki for my little brother...oh ya..n make me most happy is i successfully buy a pait of shoes lehh...haha..hmm..make me spend jor about RM130 lerr...haiz..muz berjimat cermat oo!!

not feeling like wana study lehh..c d notes oso wana faint lorr..system software blah blah blah.... ooi..chang mun yee..wake up lehh..study hard hard k?? afta tiz u can hav fun lorr..guai lar..

没有评论:

发表评论