2009年5月24日星期日

PAST....

with a blink on eye, my sem break ald gone!!! OMG..its hard to imagine i m going bac to kampar tml...though i miss my buddies there but i feel hard to seperate with my family and my dear... ishhh...

well... tml xin yan is not following me back becoz her mum was in ward..hope aunty will be recover soon..god bless her..xin yan, u oso take care oo..we waiting u cum bac go pangkor together..

last friday, i went to jusco with wei yan and we hav a pleasant shopping there since there was a sale...keke..i bought a watch for my dad for fathers' day present but my mum told me my dad would prefer watch with d date..oh gosh..bought d wrong thing..but if i bought d date 1 veli expensive worr...totally out of budget..sorry, dad..i am nt working right now..i promise i wil buy u a better present when my economy status better ^^ after that, we went to steamboat at 2 plus 1 with some old frenz..happy to meet them..though veli hot (coz no air-con). Then we go Kbox n sing after we all ate damn FULL...haha

I watched 'the night at the museum 2'..and it was damn funny..hmm...nice movie i tink.. haha.. at least brush up my boring life...

n last..today..i went to swimming..i forgot to bring my swimsuit bac..so i hav to wear d bikini tat bought at penang last time..OMG..i sked lor..i seldom wear so less de leh..n sumore so many 'ma lat lou' there..*sked sked*... luckily my dear at there n he yim wu me..keke..

haiz..haven pack oo...cham lorr...

没有评论:

发表评论