2009年5月26日星期二

R-E-S-U-L-T

tried to log in to portal but failed...i tink is system down..dunno how is my result leh..

tiz morning, i woke up by wei wei'msg..she told me tat she dun wan dance ler..i suddenly awake n asked y..she told me she is sad with her result..(hope she is ok ler, dun b sad ok? we wil be with u) then i on my pc n try to log in n yet i did it..i click on the 'examination' tab n click for result...oh gosh..is tis my result?? i double checked my name n ID..wow..amazing..i hav 3.8615..really..my wishes comes true..reli happy..^^

well..they asked (actually is ordered..haha) me to treat them lor..n yet they stil wan bargain go KFC or pizza..haha..so cute..n finally we decided to go Pizza n sorry carmen lorr...coz she wanna go for KFC..keke..buddies..sorry for cant make the full payment ya..coz financial status reli teruk..i wished to pay all..coz like nt sincere onli pay half..but if i pay all jau say bye to pangkor ler..reli sorry..i hope i stil got chance to treat u all eat..(n hope i can be treated by u oso, rite??) hahaha...

没有评论:

发表评论